Visit spotify.com/account to find out more about your account.
The Change Plan button is next to Your plan.
Click CANCEL PREMIUM on the CANCEL SPOTIFY page to cancel your premium account.
Your Premium subscription will stay active until the next time you pay, at which point it will be turned off.
How do I stop paying for Spotify on my iPhone?
- You can go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad to change things.
- On the Settings home page, click your name and Apple ID to get to your account.
- It is on your APPLE ID PAGE that you can sign up for subscriptions
- In your subscription list, click on Spotify and choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Then you should cancel your Spotify subscription.
How Do I Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription
- Make sure you’re signed in. As if you were using a mobile web browser, click on the three horizontal lines symbol and choose “log in.
- Drop-down menu: from there Click Profile on the desktop. Then choose Account from the drop-down menu.
- Your plan section has a button or a link that says, “Change Plan.
- Cancel Premium is on the next page. In the Spotify Free section, tap or click Cancel Premium to do this.
- On the next page, it’s explained in more depth. You can click Cancel at the bottom of the screen to stop. Then, on the next page, click Cancel to end the process.
- Then, click “Yes” or “Cancel” to finish. Then, a Spotify Free account will be set up.
How do I stop the Spotify free trial?
Make sure you go to the account management page. Switch plans from the drop-down menu that says, “Your plan.”
When you get to Spotify Free, click on “Cancel Premium” from the drop-down menu to get rid of it. In order to cancel your subscription, you must say that you want to do so.
How do I stop the free Spotify premium trial?
You can sign in to your Spotify account at spotify.com/account to get your music. Select Change Plan from the drop-down menu under YOUR PLAN. Cancel Spotify is at the bottom of the page. Select CANCEL PREMIUM from the drop-down menu to cancel.
How Do I cancel Spotify on the app?
Go to the account page. Subscriptions is where you go to find out more. Choose ‘Cancel Premium’ from the drop-down menu when you get to Spotify Free, then scroll down. Check the box to say that you want to cancel your subscription.
if you have Spotify Free, your account page should show the date that you last used it. After this date, you can still get premium downloads and listen to music with no ads.
How Do I cancel my Spotify account completely?
You can open the Spotify website in any web browser and sign in with your Spotify account. To close your account, go to the Close Account page and click the green button.
How Do I cancel my Spotify account without logging in?
In order to learn more about Spotify’s privacy policies, check out their site. “Deactivate Your Account” can be found at the bottom of the page, near the bottom of the page. When asked, type in your user name and password to move on. Take a look at the bottom of this page and click “Deactivate Account,” then you can close your account.
Make sure you go to the account management page.
Select “Your Plan” from the drop-down menu.
People who are in charge of things can change their jobs.
When you’re in the drop-down menu, choose Spotify Free from there.
Cancel Premium is in the drop-down menu, so choose it from there.
Make sure to cancel Spotify
How Do I cancel Spotify and Hulu bundles?
There is an option to cancel your Hulu subscription at any time. You can do this right from your Spotify account page. Hulu can be deactivated under Your Services in your Account Overview. Then click Deactivate Hulu to get rid of the service.
How Do I cancel Spotify and get a refund?
Gift cards bought at a store It’s better to give them back. You can pay for premiums with help from a company like iTunes. For questions about refunds, call them (see their details on your account page, under Your plan). The Premium service can be turned off at any time and you will keep everything you paid for. Until your next payment, you’ll be able to use the service.
How Do I cancel a Spotify subscription on android?
It’s a programme that lets you surf the web. Go to the Spotify account page. You can log in to your Spotify account. Type “Subscription” in the search box. Tap Cancel or Change. It’s the green button on top. Tap Cancel to get rid of this message. The “Cancel Premium” button is black and is next to the “Home” button.