If you have a bank account at the Central Bank Of India and you do not know how to check the balance of your home bank account, then you are in the right place. In this post, I will share a few ways to test the Central Bank Of India Balance online.
To check the balance of your bank account, you should go to the bank and update your logbook if you do not know how to check the balance at home. The Central Bank Of India offers many ways to look at balance. Read this post to the end to know about the whole process. All the ways I will share in this post are simple; you just need to know the process. Read all the steps carefully to avoid mistakes.[Recommended:Bank Of India Cheque Book Request Online & Offline
Methods of Central Bank India Check Balance Online
- Missed Phone.
- Online banking.
- Mobile application.
- UPI application.
Check Central Bank of India balance by Missed Call
- An easy way to check your Central Bank Of India by making a missed call.
- Call 95552 44442 from your registered mobile number. Your call will be terminated automatically, and you will receive an SMS stating your account balance.
- This is an easy process to check your Central Bank Of India’s Bank Account Balance.
- You only need a SIM card registered with the bank.
Check balance with Internet Banking
- If you have Internet Banking in your existing CBI bank account, you can quickly check your account balance via Internet Banking.
- Follow the steps below to do so:
- First, go to https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
- Now click login. Central Bank Of India Balance Check
- Now a security message will appear on your screen. Click to continue.C Central Bank Of India Balance Check
- After that simply log in to your account. Central Bank Of India Balance Check
- After moving to the home page, scroll down to the left panel. Then click on Inquiry.
- Check Central Bank Of India Balance Using Internet Banking I
- Then click on Account Account to check your account balance. Check Central Bank Of India Balance with Internet Banking I
- You can also view your account statement by clicking on the statement.
India’s largest bank for balance check with Mobile App
- You can also check your Central Bank Of India Balance with the mobile app
- First download Central Bank Of India’s Mobile App
- After the application installed simple open the application.
- Choose your language and agree to their terms and conditions.
- Check out the Central Bank Of India Balance Through Mobile App
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to enter USER ID (CIF) and Mobile Number.
- Now click on continue. Check Central Bank Of India Balance Through Mobile App
- Enter OTP on the next screen.
- Now set your MPin. [It will help you get into the future]
- Close the app and open it.
- Sign in with your MPIN.
- On the app’s homepage, you’ll find one account details to choose from.
- Click on that. Your full account balance will be displayed. Check Central Bank Of India Balance Through Mobile App
Central Bank of India checks scale with UPI App
- You can also check your Central Bank Of India Balance with any UPI app (BHIM UPI, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc.).
- The enrollment procedures for all UPI applications are the same. Follow the steps below to register for the BHIM UPI.
- First, Download the BHIM UPI App from the play store
- Choose your language.
- Now is the time to verify your mobile number.
- Select a SIM registered in your Central Bank Of India.
- Then click next.
- Select your bank account and confirm it with your SIM card.
- Once your details have been verified, you are now ready to check your balance.
- To check the balance go to the Bank Account section.
- Check the Central Bank Of India Balance Through BHIM UPI
Then click on Request Balance.
- Check Central Bank Of India Balance Through BHIM UPI
Enter your UPI Pin.
- Your Bank Balance will be shown.