The post now offers free savings account for everyone. You can open a savings bank account at the post office by staying at home. With this account, you can benefit from all digital services like account balance check, small statement, money transfer, etc. In this post, we will see an investigation of the account balance in a post online and online.[Recommended:How To MOD Balance Check In SBI
Requirements to check postal account balance registered mobile number.
- Mobile numbers must be used to receive OTP via SMS.
- CIF and DOB number for mobile app registration.
- Ways to question the balance of a Post Office account
- There are 5 total ways to check the post account balance.
SMS banking to check the balance of the Post Office account
- From your registered mobile number, type SIGN in the SMS app and send it to 7738062873.
- Once you have successfully registered for SMS banking, you can now check the balance by sending BAL to 7738062873.
Call the missed call to check the office bank balance
- Call 8424054994 from your registered mobile number to register for missed calls.
- Now, give the missing to 8424046556.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS, stating your account balance.
- For a small statement, give the missing to 8424026886.
Check the postal account balance using the mobile app
- check the balance using the mobile app
- Download IPPB mobile banking app to your phone –
- Download IPPB for android
- Download IPPB for iOS
- You will receive an OTP on your phone, install this OTP to verify your identity.
- When registration is successful, Set MPIN to sign in to the App.
- You can now see the account balance in the dashboard.
Find out the bank account balance by phone bank.
- Call 155299 from your registered mobile number, and follow the IVRS instructions.
- Now, select the language you want to hear and select account details.
- Now select Find account balance, and feel the balance in your account.
- The toll-free number is 155299 all over India.
Use the Post or Card to check your account balance
- Scan the QR code printed on the QR card provided by the postal bank.
- QR card method
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, m enter this OTP.
- Now, install OVD verification.
- You will receive an account balance on the phone.
Use the UPI app to check your account balance.
- You will need an ATM card this way.
- First, download any UPI application. There are many UPI apps available in the play store/app store.
- In the meantime, we’ll see, the PhonePe App.
- Now, register on the App using mobile phone number, ATM card details.
- When you have completed the registration, on the main page, click the Check Balance option.
- After entering the UPI PIN, you can see a check of the postal account balance on your phone.