You can get Car Loans, Housing Loans, Business Loans, Gold Loans, etc from Shriram finance. You must qualify for a credit score that is eligible for this type of loan. If you have
Important features of Shriram payment online finance
Mobile Number Registered for Shriram Financial Account – You must have a mobile number with you to receive OTPBirthday – you should know the DOB of the account holder Email ID – the email id to receive an online receipt for EMI payment Registered mobile banking number – To pay online using a Debit card/banking internet, you must have a mobile bank registered number to receive OTP. [Recommende: Kotak Mahindra Bank Aadhar Card Link Online
A step-by-step guide to Shriram’s payment process
- there is two ways to repay EMI online with your Shriram financial loan. You can follow any payment methods of your EMI as both methods are simple and easy to use.
- Shriram finance payments online using the Website
- Open the Shriram financial website on your phone or computer. – https://www.shriramcity.in/
- Now, click on the Customer Login button, and from the new page select Loan Customer.
- You should now register on the site with your personal information. From the new user category, enter your date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and the appropriate Captcha photo.
- After you have verified that the entered information is correct, click on the Proceed Button.
- if You will receive an OTP on your registration on the phone number. Install this OTP on the screen and click on the Confirm button.
- Now, set your user ID and password of your choice.
- You can now sign in to your loan account using a user id and password.
- Now, click on the Make Payment option from the left menu.
- On the new screen, enter your name, mobile number, email id, and EMI Amount, and payment gateway. Click the Pay button to confirm that the information entered is correct.
- On the new screen, select the Debit Card, Net Banking, or UPI payment method and enter the correct details. then click on Make Payment Online.
Your EMI is now paid and with these ten easy steps, you can complete the Shriram payment process online.
Shriram finance payments online using the App
- You can pay Shriram EMI funds using the mobile app.
- Download the Shricity Mobile App from Playstore
- Now, open the app and click login from the left swipe menu. Click the login option
- Enter your mobile number and name to subscribe to the App. enter a mobile phone number and name to subscribe to the scarcity app
- Now sign in with your mobile number and open the left swipe menu.
- Now, click on the Pay EMI option from the menu. click on stop pay
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Search icon.
- You can now see your loan account number and EMI money.
- Click the Play button and enter your payment details like bank card, online banking, or UPI.
- Once payment has been confirmed, your EMI is paid online.