SBI provides online services to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is online shopping with an ATM card. You will need OTP to verify ATM / Debit card transactions. This OTP is automatically sent to your registered mobile phone. But for some reason, if your phone is not available you may not use your card for online transactions. ant theTo avoids such situation you are can agree to the received OTP by email address. In this guide, we will see how we can receive SBI OTP via email.[Recommended:How To Get Receiving SBI OTP In Email
Requirements for receiving SBI OTP in email.
- You must first register your bank email id.
- You must have access to your registered bank email id.
- Internet banking user id and password for your SBI account.
Step by step guide on how to get SBI OTP by email
- Click the SBI internet bank website on your Phone Number/computer – onlinesbi.com
- Sign in with your US ID and password. Also, Enter the appropriate captcha before signing in.
- From the right-hand menu, click the profile option.
- Now, click on the High-Security options on the new screen click on the advanced height options
Enter your profile password.
- Remember that the SBI profile password is different from the Internet bank account number.
- If you forgot your profile password and read our guide on how to reset your SBI profile password.
- Now there is a third option – OTP authentication mode, select SMS and email. select SMS and email
You can now receive OTP via email.