Indian Overseas Bank provides mobile banking to its customers for easy access to their mobile accounts. You can manage your account, make transactions, check the balance using IOB mobile banking. In this guide, we will see how to do IOB mobile banking online step by step guide in a detailed way. [Recommended:Check Balance Of Indian Overseas Bank Online.
Requirements for registration of IOB mobile banking online
- Mobile Number – Your mobile number must be registered with the bank in order for IOB mobile banking to be enabled.
- The mobile number must have an effective SMS sending and receiving device.
- Internet connection to mobile download and use IOB mobile app.
How to register for IOB Mobile banking online
- Step 1: Initially, download the IOB Mobile App to your mobile phone in the Playstore / App store.
- Step 2: Open the app and enable SMS and call log. (by sending and receiving confirmation messages and receiving a mobile number)
- Step 3: Now, skip the Introduction pages and select the SIM card connected to the bank and click the Send SMS button.
- Step 4: The app will now send a confirmation SMS and receive information from the bank server to display a mobile phone number connected to the bank.
- Step 5: Open the PROCEED and activate button on the IOB mobile bank.
- Step 6: In the new popup window, your account number will be displayed. Check that it is correct and click on the CONFIRM button. Check the account number and confirm
- Step 7: Once verified, you will be able to create a 4-digit MPIN
- Step 8: On the new popup screen, a message indicates that OTP has been sent to your mobile number.
- Step 9: Insert this OTP on the new screen and click on the VERIFY OTP button. If you do not receive OTP after waiting 5 minutes, click on the Regenerate OTP button. enter OTP for iob mobile banking activation
- Step 10: Once OTP is verified, you can create a log in password, re-enter the password and click the SUBMIT button.
- Step 11: Done, your IOB mobile bank register in this is final, and the same will be displayed in the popup window.iob mobile bank registration is complete
You can now sign in with a Login password (and accept the terms and conditions for the first login).
Features IOB banking mobile App. What can you do with the IOB mobile banking App?
- Balance inquiry small statement
- Download the statement in PDF
- NEFT Money Transfer
- Get IMPS transfers
- Credit Card Payment
- Mobile, DTH charger
- Check the book request
- Credit card ban
- And much more
Security measures to take while using the IOB mobile banking application
- You should follow the security tips provided by the bank to protect your account and your money.
- Always enable security password, PIN, the pattern on your phone so no other unauthorized person can host your mobile application with IOB.
- Do not share your mobile app login password with anyone.
- A four-digit MPIN is required for transfers only.
- Do not respond to calls asking for your pin, OTP overload.
- The bank has never called you to ask for an application password, account number, MPIN, OTP, etc. So never tell anything by phone or SMS to anyone.
How to get a small BOI statement using the IOB mobile banking app
- Sign in to the app using the password for the app you set during the operation.
- Now, on the home page, click on the Account option.
- On the new screen, open your ar account No.
- now, from a new page, you will get an account balance. Here, select MINI STATEMENT.mini statement from iob mobile statement
- You can now view the last 10 actions of your chosen IOB account.