One such service is a small online statement. UO bank users can find and check a small online statement without going to the bank and there is no need to renew the logbook. In this guide, we will see how we can get a small UCO bank statement via SMS, missed call, mobile app, and online banking.[Recommended:How To Small UCO Bank Statement On Missed Call
Requirements for obtaining a small UCO bank statement
- The mobile number registered to the bank must also be with you.
- The mobile number should have an effective device for receiving SMS or call.
- An online banking user id and password (if you want to check the online banking passbook).
- Your mobile number must be registered at the bank via SMS.
- ATM card and PIN if you want to get a small statement with an ATM.
Ways to get a small UCO bank statement online SMS
- Via missed call.
- With Mobile App.
- Through online banking.
- By going to the ATM
- We have you the will use each method in the detail
A small UCO bank statement on a missed call
- Find your registered mobile number and call the following number –
- UCO Minor bank statement missed phone number – 09213125125
- Wait for the call to connect and the call will end automatically.
- A small statement of Luco bank by unanswered call
- In a few seconds, you will receive the final transaction of your UCO bank account via SMS.
A small UCO Bank statement via SMS
- Find a registered mobile number and type the following message
- UCOBAL <space> mPIN to 56161
- You will receive the last three transactions on your phone via SMS.
Get a small UCO statement with the mobile app
- Sign up for the app using your account details and OTP received over the phone.
- Now, sign in to the app and tap on the Passbook option from the homepage.
- click on passbook in uco passbook app
- You can now see a small statement of your account.
A small UCO bank online statement using Internet banking
- Open the UCO online banking website on your smartphone/computer –
- Click on Personal Banking and enter your id and password to log in to your account.
- Click the Accounts option and see the last 10 transactions for your account.
- You can also download the full statement of your account for the length of time you have selected.
UCO Minimum Bank Statement by ATM (OFFLINE)
- This route requires you to go outside and visit the ATM.
- Visit your nearest UCO bank ATM.
- Enter the ATM card and enter the PIN code.
- How to get a small UCO bank statement via SMS, Unanswered call, Internet Banking 1
- Select a small statement option from the eye menu.
- You can now see the last 5 transactions on the monitoring screen.
- You can also print a small statement if you want.
- (But we recommend that you go green and not print a small statement).