SBI Account Managers can now transfer their accounts to another SBI branch online. For you may want to The transfer your account change and the SBI branch, online now. In this guide, we will see how we can transfer an SBI account to another online branch. Also, we will see an offline way to change the branch.[Recommended:How To View Small IOB Statement Online
Requirements for transferring an SBI account to another online branch
- Your phone number and the must be registered in a bank
- You must register for SBI internet banking and you must know the user id and password.
- You must know the branch code to which you want to transfer your account. Get branch code from this link – https://sbi.co.in/web/home/locator/branch
- Note that this center is only available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m
How to transfer an SBI account to another online branch
- Follow the simple steps and to transfer for your account.
- Step 1: Open the SBI internet banking website on your phone – onlinesbi.com
- Step 2: Enter your user id and password. Also, enter the appropriate captcha and click the login button.
- Step 3: Once you have signed in to your account, from the dashboard, click the E-services option. Click services e
- Step 4: Now, on the new page, click on Transfer of a savings account option-click Transfer of a savings account
- Step 5: On the new page the form will open, here, select the account number you want to transfer.
- Step 6: Enter the bank branch code you want to transfer to and click on Get Name Bank.
- Step 7: Click on I accept the terms and conditions at the bottom of the form and then click the Submit button.
- Step 8: On the new page, check all the details you entered are correct and click the Confirm button.
- Step 9: Now you will get the top password protected on your phone via SMS. Install this OTP and click the Confirm button. Import otp found on mobile
- Step 10: Your request has now been submitted. Wait a few days and your account will be transferred to the new SBI branch.
Things To Do After The Account To Another SBI Branch
- Visit the branch to get a new passport. A fee of 50 rs will be deducted for the new passport.
- Apply for a new checkbook with updated branch details and IFSC code.
How to apply for a new checkbook online
- Log in to online banking and click on the inquiry option and queries from the menu. Import otp found on mobile
- Click on the Search book application option.
- From the new screen, select the account number, checkbook number, and leaf number and click the Send button.
- On the new screen, select the address you want to find in the checkbook and click the Submit button.
- Find out how to change the address in SBI from here.
- In a few days, you will receive an SMS regarding the delivery of your test book.
- You can track the status of your test book on the India post website using the tracking ID received via SMS.