Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) account holders can now view their small online account statements. In this post, we will see how we can find the IOB mini statement online. [Recommended:IOB Statement By Downloading Online
Requirements for viewing a small IOB statement online
- The phone must have an effective SMS detection device.
- Mobile must be connected to the Internet to access IOB applications
How to view a small IOB statement online
There are a few ways to view a small IOB statement online
- By SMS
- With the IOB mobile app
- With the IOB mPassbook App
- With the IOB Nanban App
How to view a small IOB statement via SMS
- Open the SMS app from mobile and type in the following SMS.
- MINI [space] The last 4 digits of the account number
- IOB mini number SMS statement – 8424022122
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS from the bank with a small statement.
How to get a small IOB statement using the IOB Mobile App
- Download the IOB mobile app to your smartphone
- Open the app and register with your mobile number, account number and OTP obtained from your mobile number.
- Now, sign in to the app and click on the Account option.
- Select your account and click the Day statement option.
How to get a small IOB statement online
- You can now view a small statement of your account.
How to view a small IOB statement using the IOB mPassbook App
- Download the IOB mPassbook App to your smartphone
- Open the app and register with your account number, mobile number, and OTP received from your mobile number.
- Once you have subscribed to your app, sign in with MPIN.
- From the homepage, click the Pasbook option.click on the login option
- You can now view all your account activities.
How to test a small IOB statement using the IOB Nanban App
- Download the IOB Nanban App to your smartphone
- Open the app and register with your account number and receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Once signed in to the app, click the E-Statement option on the main homepage. Click the e-statement option from the iob nanban app
- Select the length of time you want to view the minimum statement and click on the Send button.
- You can now view your transaction history for your account.