The Union Bank of India provides its customers with a mobile banking center. You can manage your Union bank account with the Mobile App. In this guide, we will see how to do the step-by-step registration of the Union Bank of India.
Requirements for Union Bank in the India mobile bank registration
- Your Phone number registered in a bank.
- You must have your mobile number as you proceed with the registration process.
- Mobile should have an effective and balanced plan to send SMS and receive OTP via SMS.
- Bank card number, expiration date, and ATM PIN for registration on the U-mobile App
How to do online banking registration of Union Bank of India online.
- Follow these simple steps to sign up for a mobile banking account for your Union account.
- First, download the Union Bank Mobile App on your smartphone – Mobile.
- Now, open the App and enable the necessary permissions on the App. allow permission required for your mobile app
- On the new screen, select the application language. select language
- Now, you should activate the app by verifying the SIM card on your phone. Click the Activate button.
- Remember that the registered mobile number must be present on the mobile phone when you sign up for the U-Mobile App.
- click the unlock button select your SIM registration SIM when using multiple SIMs in your phone.
- Select simThe app will verify the mobile number by sending an SMS. Remember that SMS costs apply to this process.
- Once the mobile number has been successfully verified, select the features you want to use in the App –
- Mobile banking and UPI, Digi Purse, and Credit card control.
- With the registration process, you can use your bank card details, online banking id, and password.
- For now, we will use Debit card details to register at U Mobile App. enter bank card details
- Enter your bank card number, expiration date, and ATM PIN on the screen.
- Once the entered information is verified, you can set a Login PIN to sign in to the U Mobile App
Now, you will get digital OTP on your mobile phone.
- Install this OTP on the screen and set the transaction PIN for the app.
- Note that Login PIN and Trasanction PIN must be different.
- Remember both PINs as required every time you make a transaction in the U mobile App.
- setup transaction Pin
- Now, the registration process is complete. You are now signed in to the U Mobile App by entering the 4-Digit Login PIN.
- Using these 11 simple steps, you can sign up for the U-Mobile App.
Features of U-Mobile App
- Balance Inquiry
- A small statement, the last nine transactions
- Download the statement six months ago in PDF format
- Fund Transfer Fund with NEFT Account number, IMPS
- UPI for fast money transfer
- Mobile charger
- DTH refill
- Block ATM card
- Check Book Request
Apart from this, you can do all the right things on your mobile and avoid going to the bank and standing in line.