Ufone began operations in 2001. Ufone Company focuses on the people of Pakistan and works to empower its customers through relevant communication services to enable them to do more than just talk at affordable rates.
In addition to the lowest rates, Ufone offers clear sound and an excellent network. In addition, the carrier offers its customers easy tariffs without hidden fees. In today’s post, you will learn how to check Ufone balance.
Ufone also offers a fast-growing 3G network in Pakistan and has network coverage in 10,000 locations. In addition, it has network coverage on all major highways in Pakistan. Currently, the company provides international roaming services to more than 288 direct operators in more than 160 countries.
Ufone Balance Check Code 2021
If you want to recharge your account and want to check your balance but don’t know how to check your Ufone balance then just follow the steps given below Here is a code of Checking Ufone Balance *124# just Go to Phone Bell and dial * 124 # to check the remaining balance. Now wait a few seconds and then you will see the balance of the remaining accounts on the screen. This option is available to all Ufone prepaid customers with any plan or tariff.
Ufone Balance Check With Ufone App
You can also check your Ufone balance through the Ufone app. If you’re an Android phone user, you can download the app from the Google Play Store, and if you’re an iOS user, you can download the Ufone app from the App Store.
If you’re using the Ufone app, you don’t need to use a code to check your balance or subscribe to a package. The application includes all functions. What should you do You must have a login ID and password to use the app.
- First, you need to run the application on your mobile phone.
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with your Ufone number. You must also enter your ID number/passport number, your name, e-mail, and password. Now, you’re ready to sign in to your account with your email and password.
- After that, you will find the home page. Here, you need to click “Full Access” below to access all its features
- Now you will get all the important features. You need to click “Use” as you can see in the picture below.
- Here, you will see more than one option, such as call usage details, internet usage details, and credit/credit usage details. To do this, select “Balance / Credit Limit” at the top of the options.
- Here you will see various options including call usage details, internet usage details, and credit/credit usage details. You need to select “Balance / Credit Limit” at the top of the options.
- Click on this option, within a few seconds, you will be able to see your Ufone balance and expiration date in your Ufone account.
We hope today’s blog provides you with more details on how to check your Ufone balance. If you are satisfied with the information in this post, give us your feedback, and if, dear readers, you think the post does not meet your needs, please give us your valuable suggestions.