Union Bank of India online services for easy access to The account management for its customers. One such service is to convert ATM PIN online by phone. If you forget the PIN of your Union bank ATM card, you can easily change it by calling customer care. In this guide, we described Union Bank ATM PIN change online over the phone. The guide explains all the information step by step and in a simple way. [Recommended: Online Banking Registration Of Union Bank Of India
Requirements for replacement of Union Bank ATM depot
- Mobile Number – Your mobile number must be registered in a bank.
- Your phone must have a charging / activating system for calling and receiving OTP SMS.
- ATM card number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- 15-digit account number for your bank account.
- Your Birthday, account verification.
How to make a change of Union Bank ATM PIN with Call Center
- Follow these steps to change the ATM PIN for a UBI account.
- First, find a mobile phone number registered and call the customer care number from the dial pad.
- Union Bank Customer Care Toll Number – 1800222244/18002082244
- Once the phone is connected, listen to the instructions about the new menu options.
- Select the bank name as Union Bank (Option 3). (Since Andhra Bank and Corporation are now integrated with Union bank you must select a bank from this menu.)
- We will choose English (third option) for this guide.
- Now, Hear the main menu and select the Production Self PIN option. (Third option)
- Select the option to generate a duplicate PIN from the following menu. (Second option)
- Now, enter the 15-digit account for Your Bank Account, and press 1 to continue.
- If you accidentally enter the wrong number, press 2 to re-enter the account number.
- Once the account number has been verified, there is now a two-step process. The first step is to generate a passcode and the last step is to generate a new PIN.
After entering the account number, IVRS will ask you to enter the account holder’s birthday. Enter DOB in DDMMYYYY format. For example, if your birthday is 1 May 1993, then call 01051993
Then enter the 16-digit ATM card number. Enter the expiration date in the MMYY format. For example, if the expiration date is June 2023, then enter 0623 If you enter the above details correctly, your access is guaranteed and you will receive an 8-digit Passcode on your phone via SMS.This passcode invalid for 4 hours only.
Generate a new ATM PIN
- Now, press one to resume production or Union ATM pin change.
- Enter the 8-digit passcode from your mobile phone via SMS.
- Then enter a 3-digit CVV bank card.
- Once the CVV and passcode have been confirmed, you can now set a new ATM PIN.
- Enter the 4 bank numbers of the ATM union of your choice.
- Re-enter the 4-digit ATM PIN to confirm.
- Your new ATM pin was successfully created.